Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Marinated Tomatoes

I love marinated  tomatoes.  I stumbled onto it by accident, then we had the privilege of doing this recipe at work.  I hope you like it as much as I did.  I've also attached the video showing the procedure.

5-6 Tomatoes - I like Vine Ripen or Roma
1/4 cup Wildtree Basil Pesto Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup Wildtree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
TT Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Blend Seasoning
TT Wildtree Rancher's Steak Rub

Slice tomatoes very thinly and add into a bowl that is large enough.  Add oil and coat the tomatoes with your hands.  Add your Wildtree Seasonings to suit your taste.

Use as many tomatoes for salads, sandwiches, pizza, etc.  Will keep in refrigerator for up to 4 days.

Raw Procedure

Place tomatoes in your dehydrator.  Make sure they're spread out evenly.  Turn the dehydrator to 145 degrees for 1/2 hour, then decrease the setting to 105 degrees.  If you believe that you will forget to decrease the machine, just set it on 105 degrees.  Dehydrator 12-24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment